The Silverado 1500 SCA Performance Design Provides High-Functionality Plus A Comforting Appeal
Since 1979, SCA Performance has been recognized as the premier Special Vehicles Manufacturer of Ford Trucks. On this 40-year journey of pursuing our Passion and perfecting our Craft, we’ve built over 120,000 custom vehicles from our 150,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility headquartered in Trussville, AL.
It is not every day that you find an outdoor type of truck that has everything a luxurious vehicle has plus can handle the treacherous and unpredictable climates that every single season brings each year. With the SCA performance model, you will be able to feel comfortable knowing you will be safe on the city roads and in wildlands far out in the middle of nowhere.
After researching plenty of pick-up trucks on the market, it has been concluded that this model outlasts other trucks in the harshest conditions. The SCA performance lift was meant to keep the truck high from the ground and safe and sound.
Roads can be a dangerous place, especially for trucks that are not built with ultimate durability and stability at the forefront of the design.
The Silverado 1500 dominates every road it sets its wheels on. At Gregg Young in Plattsmouth, the SCA truck specialists have a reputation for tailoring financing to match budget needs. With fresh and advanced features, productivity is right around the corner.
Appealing features include:
• The high-quality performance delivers a powerful punch to every off-road area you hit
• Lifted for explorative protection and safety
• Intricately built with CAD design and OEM mathematical strategies that offer on-point advancement
• The model is rough and tough; it lasts through the rocky and cold terrains to the warm and desert plains
• LED lights that shine with fiery, this way, you’ll never wonder where you’re going
• Side-steps to help passengers enter (can be removed or adjusted)
• The tires are engineered for the most rugged terrain that exists
• 4-doors allow easy entrance and a lot of room to get in
• The Silverado 1500 offers the best warranty across the board (36,000 miles; 3-years)
• Every part is made with high-quality materials and handled with intricate care
• 20-inch custom-made Black Widow wheels offer a sleek and classy touch
• Hood vents
• Custom interior design with SCA logos
• 6-inch suspension
• Stainless steel frame
• Among many other features
• Learn more about the SCA performance Silverado 1500 by clicking here
Why does the Silverado 1500 model beat other trucks on the market?
• The towing truck features allow all drivers an ability to be useful and resourceful; tow larger items (boats, cars, trailers, etc.)
• The SCA performance model offers a unique speedometer and calibrator system
• The spacious interior and exterior cabin and cab allow you to kick back, relax, and store your items while you are on the road
• The engineers spent extra time analyzing OEM mathematics for an optimal CAD design experience
Whether you need financing or truck knowledge, the experts at Gregg Young Plattsmouth will be able to equip you with best in class industry information.
The Silverado 1500 SCA performance model has gone through rigorous testing that has stood up to every test given. Call the experts about the SCA performance-driven model at Gregg Young Plattsmouth.